Thursday, November 6, 2008

This Love

If ever I find the words
to express this huge
all encompassing love
that lives inside my heart--
I hope these words
will find a way
to go straight to you.
For in knowing you,
loving you,
sharing times and memories
with you--
I have found
such a love
that envelopes my being
my very soul.
You see--
this love
that dwells within
is so great
and so huge
and so very intense
that it threatens
to erupt
in a happiness
and joy
that knows no bounds.
This love?
It is Sincerity
and Friendship,
Companionship,
Joy,
Truth
and life.

This love?
Dedicated to all
in my life
who truly love me
and who truly care
and who take the time
to reach out and share.

I am so abundantly blessed.
This love.--
Always I will search
for just the right words
to express to you,
My Friends, my Family,
my Fellow man--
just how very much
this gift of your friendship,
your love and warmth
mean to me.

As long as there is
this wonderous encompassing love
my spirit will forever
soar FREE. #

No comments: